7 Jan 2011

Not much crafting going on here

I've been busy making Treasuries on Etsy for the various Teams I belong too there. I have joined Old Time Etsy, Age before Beauty, British sellers on Etsy and UK South West Arts and Crafts. That's a lot of Treasuries to make but also a lot I get to be included in too. You can see down the sides of my Blog, clickable links to some of these Treasuries, some I'm in, others I have created.


I have also just found another Blog to follow...interesting if you like etsy, sewing, finding out about other crafters and sellers. The items made by Tee Robertson look beautifully made and the fabrics she chooses are really up to date and pretty. Do take a peek at her etsy shop and her blog. There is a give away on the blog every month too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )