1 Jan 2011

Happy New Year

Happy 2011 Readers and fellow Crafters/ Artisans.

Today I have enjoyed another day off from my crafting and have spent the day with my lovely Dad, his 'woman friend' (for want of a better term) my sister and brother ....oh and DH too of course. Dad cooked us all a delicious roast dinner and then we all watched Clint Eastwood in 'Gran Torino', followed by opening some late Christmas gifts and then a buffet tea. It really was a lovely start to this New Year.

I am still carrying my new ideas book around and jotting down my 'crafty thoughts' and as my DH starts a new job on Tuesday I too am looking forward to getting back into the swing of creating some new items.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Rachael, glad you enjoyed your family gathering! All the best to your hubby on starting his new job on Tuesday. I loved the latest comment you left on my blog-thank you! Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news about Kevin, give him a platonic hug for good luck from me please Rachael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased to hear about DH's job. Such a great start to the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rachael, also pleased to hear you had a good time at your dad's and that kev starts (or by now has started) a new job. is this one we talked about when we met? fingers crossed it last this time.
    joy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )