6 Jun 2008

It's been a great week

I've had two of my items in Etsy Treasuries which has generated many item hearts and a lot of shop hearts. I'm so very happy and honoured.

Also my very good 'Blog friend' Tammy from Treasured Heirlooms received her Lucky Black Cat charms safely and left me some wonderful feedback. You're so Kind Tammy.

So what's next?
Well I've finished the dog coat but I haven't sewn it up yet and put the buttons on it.
I have plenty more Cat Nip fish on the go, some to sew, some to stuff and some to pack. I've made some Silver Holographic ones...they're great!
At the back of my mind and the bottom of my work basket I also have the mohair kitten to finish, I really must do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )