11 May 2008

Mad

I've just had the most most fun on the Etsy Forums. Yes, I still stand by what I wrote a few days ago but I wasn't tarring everyone with the same brush. There are plenty of decent, funny, imaginative people on Etsy too. Anyway, some really nice person who owns this Etsy shop here just choose my Mini Etsy to display on her Blog for the next week. How exciting is that? I never get chosen for anything, ever. It's marvellous!
===================================================================================
I've also had this lovely person put my Mini Etsy on their Blog too in exchange for me putting theirs on this Blog...go check her shop out especially if you are fan of vinatge bags, shoes etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )