13 Feb 2008

Good week

I'm having a good week so far. I've sold the Snake, I've made a lovely new cushion, completed and listed another dog coat and made and listed a catnip mouse. Oh I forgot...I've knitted and listed a gorgeous Cuddle Bunny and a tiny bunny too!! Wow I have been busy. I'm currently handknitting a tortoise which I started earlier this evening. I have made two small Easter Chicks but want to make some more before I list them.
Things have been so much easier this week as I haven't had so many headaches.

I was a little worried earlier in the week that the HEARTS in my shop had come to a stand still but I'm very pleased to be able to say that I've had several over the past couple of days and so panic over!

Non of my Valentine bits sold. Never mind. Can't win them all I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )