25 Jan 2008

Google Ads

I forgot to mention that I spent several hours yesterday sorting out a Google Ad. It's live in the UK at present but if it doesn't do well here I'll change it to the USA, New York specifically. It's had three (wow) hits so far.
I've also signed up for Google Checkout but Etsy don't have the facility to allow sellers to display the Google buttons on their site.
We are allowed to use the checkout service though on Etsy; the purchaser i.e the customer,has to opt for the 'OTHER' button at checkout. I've now managed to put you all off of that I bet by making it sound so very complicated!!
Once I know it's working correctly (not sure how I'll test it yet) I'll put a note in my shop announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )