30 Dec 2007

Another reason for my excitement


To the right: Charming Brown Mouse
Currently available in my shop!


I had an email on Saturday evening from a customer
who purchased a hat from my Etsy shop who is
delighted with it and would like to buy 'some more'.
Fantastic! I don't know why but I'm always a little nervous
when I post something out. I worry that it won't be as good as the buyer was
hoping and yet everything has been praised very
highly.
My sister bought me a beautiful necklace this Christmas with the words, "Believe in yourself and the magic will happen." I just love it. My sister so understands me.
I have never had a great deal of self confidence and now with people telling me how pleased, delighted and happy they are with their Etsy purchases I'm feeling a lot more self confident.
I'm so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )