27 Dec 2012

Post Christmas 2012

Well it's been and gone once again and if we're fortunate enough to survive another twelve months then it will be back round again before we know it. I've already started making a few things for Christmas 2013 although I'll be packing that away soon and thinking about Easter items. I was kept busy with my regular machine knitting work in the last quarter of the year and I have been asked to make a couple of knitted Clangers
for two separate customers in January. I was very surprised by the orders but grateful for the work of course. I also have thirty five football supporters scarves to piece together to make two throws from for another customer and an order for 110 hats to machine knit and so you can see 2013 is taking off as a busy crafting year for me. Also in 2013 I wish to do more needle felting and more painted items; we'll see what I manage to get done during the course of the year. HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL of my readers. I wish you Good Health and Happiness too.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )