4 Jan 2012

Coming Up

I'm not entirely sure when I'll get to finish what I have started but I'll let you know what's going on at Blue Shed Crafts anyway.

Over the Christmas period I have knitted and stuffed eight budgies but have yet to embroider them, cover the hoops and finish them.




I have also started three decoupage photo frames. These are almost finished but I'm not quite sure if I am happy with them; they may need more work.


Apart from the above I have taken an order, this week, to knit a Gnome and for another customer; a Clanger.

Today I spent five hours knitting hats as I have an order for 200 this month; so much sewing up to do!!


So, new things coming soon, hopefully during January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )