25 Jul 2011

A new week

Not sure what I'll be doing with it just yet but maybe I'll actually get to Devizes this Thursday for the weekly Gift and Craft Fair. Weight Watchers meeting tonight...hope I've lost some weight as I have set myself a target to achieve by Christmas. (Guess many of us have)
Gardening, washing, ironing, shopping, dog walking, cleaning up after puppy.....just a few of the weekly tasks to look forward too with, hopefully, some crafting thrown in to the mix.

First two pictures below are of our garden taken the day after our holiday to France last month (grass had to be cut twice as it was so long) and then the next two are of the Summerhouse which I de spidered and tidied up so I can go and sit and knit in there...not managed to yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )