13 Apr 2010

Emerald Grove, Malvern

A few of my items are now available to purchase from The Emerald Grove In Malvern.
I have visited this shop myself and loved it. If I hadn't of had my DH waiting outside with our little Tilly, then I could have spent hours browsing instead of the forty five minutes I was limited too. There are many different hand crafted items available and Julie, who owns and runs the shop is very friendly and helpful too. If you holiday in the Malverns this year or live within striking distance do go take a look, it's well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. wow, that looks like a great place to buy from and sell from, you're very fortunate, I'm sure your lovely items will go well in a place like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )