17 May 2009

National Poop Scoop Week (UK)


It's coming next month! June 22nd - June 28th 2009 is National Poop Scoop Week.
Take a look here for more details.

So ladies and gentlemen, especially the dog owners amongst you or indeed, those of you looking to buy a useful, unusual gift for Fathers Day (also in June) or a Birthday perhaps, maybe you'd like to take a closer look at my Dog Poop Outer Carry Bags?

I will be away in June and so if you are interested you have up to the 5th or 6th June only to make your purchase (s)
Lots more POOP bags are currently being made so more colours and choice in my shop VERY SOON!
I'd love to have your thoughts about them, good or bad, I have had plenty of people just say they are FUNNY idea and laugh at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )