18 Feb 2009

So it's Wednesday and...








....therefore it's my Crafting Day today.I'm lucky enough to be able to do some craft work most days of the week but Wednesday is my decadent day for crafting. Today I have spent the majority of my time in my craft room and this is what I have produced.



I purchased the wooden Bunnies and Easter eggs as blank shapes which I spent three consecutive afternoons painting a couple of weeks ago. Today I have made the Suffolk puffs, or Yo-Yo's as some people prefer to call them and then decorated them. This may 'sound like' a five minute job but believe you me it has taken me a good 5 hours or more today. Still I am happy with the results and when completed I'll put them up for sale.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )