15 Feb 2009

I need to break this cycle

It's currently 01.44 here in the UK and I'm up, out of bed and on the PC again. I'm tired, I do want to sleep but I can't. I lay awake in bed for an hour or so and thought I may just as well be up doing something. So, here I am. Drinking Earl grey tea and writing in my Blog. It's ridiculous.
I woke up with a headache. Yes, another one! I seem to have had almost one continuous headache this past seven days or more and I'm thinking maybe I should go and see the wretched Doctor. I do detest talking to my GP. She never listens and I always feel as if I'm wasting her precious time. I've actually warned my DH that I may just 'drop dead' as my head hurts so much. (And no, I don't have a hangover people...I have maybe a glass of wine a week!)Joking apart, my headaches are becoming a worry and I'll pick up the phone and call my GP on Monday...there I've told you all now, so I'll have to do it.

For those of you who actually 'tune in' to my Blog to read about knitting I do feel I ought to give it a mention. I sat and did some hand knitting whilst watching TV on Saturday evening. I'm knitting this; a Fuzzy Mitten Large Teddy Bear
I drove all the way to Poole in Dorset on Saturday 14th Feb to go to a knitting wool shop that was no longer there. Luckily a 'new one' had opened up just five doors along and it is really good...I'll visit again for sure. The proprietor knew her stuff and sold me the yarns for the Teddy Bear and a couple of others I was tempted by and was very enthusiastic which is great. We don't seem to have many enthusiastic people in the UK these days, who work in shops that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )