21 Sept 2008

A New Chapter in my life

This is the beginning of new chapter in my life. I have so much in my life to be grateful for and one of those was having Sacha in my life. Thank-you Sacha, you'll always be in my heart.

Now I need to concentrate on Tilly and spending more time with her and making memories with her.

So, it's onwards and upwards and I'm very pleased to be able to say that my ETSY shop has picked up a bit of late. I sold one of my Dog Poop Outer Carry Bag, Unique Gift for all Dog Owners
This is very exciting, to me, as it is an idea I came up with for my own use and thought that even my DH would laugh at it but no, quite the opposite in fact, he thinks they are a great idea and tells loads of people about them. In fact, I'll be taking several to the Craft Fairs as DH wants to have a go at pushing them.

I've just made four gorgeous little 'keepsake boxes' too which I'll be taking to the Craft Fairs. I'll list one on Etsy today or tomorrow too...I'm really pleased with them. Call into my shop very soon to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )