10 Jul 2008

I'm back!

Back from my so called 'Summer holidays' that is. We took our motor home to Devon and then into Wales for the past twelve, cold, raining days. We did have some sun but not a lot. I can't honestly say I'm rested as we moved so much and had our elderly dog, along with our younger dog, to look after. Sacha, Bless her, needed to get up to pee every night either three or four times! Never mind, I do count myself very fortunate to be able to go anywhere as so many people aren't able to afford either the time or the money to have a holiday.

One of the first things I did after returning home this afternoon was to check into Etsy to see what has been going on in my shop. I've had two lots of very nice feedback which is great but I've also lost a shop heart and not had any new ones at all! Very disappointing I must say. I have mixed feelings. I don't think I want to spend a lot of cash on advertising on Majaba anymore or spend ( or do I mean 'waste'?) a lot of time in the Forums anymore. I think I will list something new tomorrow and just see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )