20 May 2008

Getting Jumpy

Daft really but I'm getting a little 'jumpy' this evening. It will be seven days tomorrow since something last sold from my shop, which is fine. I don't sell something every calendar week but on average about every 6-7 days as I said before. Anyhow, the reason I'm 'jumpy' is that my views seem to have slowed which seems really odd when I consider that I've been in the Forums just as often as usual, I'm still running an ad' on Majaba and I have increased my work with this Blog...Oh! and joined Your Handmade.ning. And, and I forgot to say that I have listed two new items and renewed one item having re taken the photos and spruced the little critter up with a new ribbon!
Oh well! It's in the lap of the Gods now. I can't do anymore than I've done and so only time will tell. Good thing is, if my items don't sell on Etsy, I'll have tons to take to the Craft Fairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )