20 Nov 2007

Here's the inside of BLUESHED. This is the space I used to have, in which to work.
The Blueshed is a standard garden shed, eight feet by six feet with stable door and a window. It's no longer in use for my crafting purposes as I'm now in the converted GARAGE (!) but when I was working in there, I had carpet on the floor, pictures on the walls and as you can see in the pictures, my knitting machine was set up and I had a dehumidifier in there too to keep my yarn from going damp and musky.


Although I worked in this shed for the best part of two years and I genuinely loved it, I had to move as I needed more space and now I can have my sewing machine set up as well as my knitting machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments; I really do enjoy reading them : )